BLOGS AND WEBSITES
- LA Johannesson Author - I created the website, author blog, digital hub, and social media profiles to launch and promote my debut contemporary romance novel, eloves me, eloves me not
- Teachers Mutual Bank - I was a key member in the rebranding project including rebranding the website, updating imagery, revising content, refining navigation and links
- Association of Building Sustainability Assessors (ABSA) - I led the rebrand and web improvements project that included agency search, brand development and content creation and refinement.
- The Ingenium Group - I was part of the team responsible for website redesign which included content rewrites, navigation changes and imagery overhaul for a multi-business line, international architectural and engineering firm.
- Outtathegate blog/social media campaign - I created an integrated social media campaign to share the news, highlights and ideas generated from The 2009 IABC World Conference with members across the globe, the first in IABC’s history. This included development of the brand, building the digital infrastructure, building the community and creating content.
- Torontotalks online community group and twitter profile - I led our team of communicators in the creation of a digital platform designed to promote an IABC UNconference, establish a community, facilitate a conversation and capture data, ideas and resources generated by our UNconference to share with the greater membership – the UNconference archive
- Communities and conversations blog - This is my professional marketing and communications focused blog and website.
- The interactive whiteboard revolution blog - I provided strategic and creative direction on the ning’s community development.
- A Broad Abroad eh! Chronicling the adventures of a Canadian Gone Down Under – I created this personal blog to detail my move form Canada to Australia and the adjustment that followed.
- The Canadian Australian Club website - I worked with the webmaster on the website redesign project – including creative direction, content creation, process refinements, and the promotion/networking through social media
- Golden Retriever Rescue (GRR) – Social Media Support – I created the first ever Facebook Fan Page and twitter presence to promote their cause by building its community of supporters and share their success stories.
- Teachers Mutual Bank Rebrand Launch Video - I wrote and storyboarded the video launching the rebranded Teachers Mutual Bank (formerly Teachers Credit Union)
- eloves me, eloves me not book trailer - I created the launch video for my debut novel, eloves me, eloves me not
- Bestseller or Bust Video - Created a Kickstarter Campaign Video to promote my campaign
- Red Balloon Job Application Video - Thought it was time to try something unique in the job search
- The outtathegate campaign summary presentation presented to IABC NSW Chapter
- PRIA – Using LinkedIn is a Little like Going to the Gym – 7 Tips for Building your Networking Muscle
- PRIA – Are You Keeping Up with Recent Developments?
- Social Media Masterclass with David Meerman Scott Promo Post – New Rules, New Relevance, New Results
- iTalk Employee Comment System Announcement
- IABC Article – Are You Realizing Optimal Value from Your Agency Relationship?
- Walk the Walk
- Three Creative Ways to Escape a Bad First Date
- Would you take real advice from a fictional character?
- On the Plus Side of Online Dating
- Smarter Dating Means Doing Your Homework
BRANDING & REBRANDING
- Teachers Mutual Bank Brand Transformation - From THIS…to THIS!
- CCN Rebrand Collateral Package
- Creation of the eloves me, eloves me not brand
- Drake Candidate Brochure
- Canadian Corporate News Brochure – Frequently Asked Questions
- Proposal Buck Consultants
- Descon Pre-Show Direct Mailers
- Canadian Australian Club Promotional Postcard
- Event Invite – 50th Birthday
STRATEGY (Contains Confidential Content)
- Social Media Strategy
- Brand Transformation
- New Product Line Launch
- Launching an Independant Novel
- Communications and Marketing Audit and Resulting Strategy
- Marketing Plans
MANAGEMENT TOOLS (Contains Confidential Content)
- Strategic Planning
- Campaign Calendar and Work in Progress
- Project Status Updates
- Creative, Production, Web, Campaign, Copy Briefs
- Processes, Procedures and Documentation
- Employee Orientation, Training and Performance Management